- Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) all come with a 12 month/12,000 mile Comprehensive Warranty (from the date of sale).
- They also include a 84 month/100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty (from date of first use - this is longer than the warranty on a new vehicle)!
- Toyota Certified Warranties are accepted at over 1400 Toyota dealerships in the US and Canada.
- Additionally, Certified vehicles come with roadside assistance for the first 12 months/12,000 miles.
- Every TCUV vehicle has gone through a 160 point quality assurance inspection (170 point on Hybrid Toyota's) using the highest standards on all aspects of the vehicle, both cosmetic and mechanical
- To pass certification, the car cannot have had any major accidents, odometer rollbacks, or any negative DMV history (i.e. Salvage Title, Flood Title, Hail Damage, etc).
- Toyota Financial Services frequently offers special finance rates on TCUV vehicles - for example, right now Toyota is offering an APR of 2.9% to qualified buyers (lower than a new car rate).
- A used vehicle has already taken the bulk of its depreciation - meaning your true cost of ownership will be less.
- More than anything ,it's a great way to get a nearly new vehicle - with all the latest options and equipment - with a longer warranty, all while saving thousands of dollars vs. a new vehicle.
Whether you are in the market for a new or a pre-owned vehicle, looking at a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle can be a great option. Here's why:
Categories: Pre-Owned Inventory